After a 5 hour course on the basics of skydiving, you and your Instructor will gear up and take to the skies. You will climb in our Cessna 182 to an altitude of 3,500 feet, climb out onto the wing strut of the plane, and let go as your instructor deploys your parachute.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Once you are under canopy, you are on your own and get to guide your own parachute to your target with radio assistance. Solo Jump is a great way to experience a personal sense of accomplishment, and is the first step in learning how to skydive at full altitude and freefall solo.
- Jump solo on your very first sky dive from 15,000ft.
- Open, fly and land your own parachute.
- Be cleared for unsupervised freefall in as few as 7 jumps.
- Work towards obtaining your skydiving licence.
- Valid government issued ID (Drivers License, State ID, Passport)
- 18 years of age or older (or 16 with parental constent + one of the parents MUST be there and have a valid photo ID)
- Under 250 pounds
- Dress for the weather (normally it is 10 colder at altitude than it is on the ground)
70total visits,1visits today